Old Republic Title is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team as an Account Executive to help us continue to increase market share and profitability in Stanislaus County.
- Revenue generation and business development through the creation and management of client relationships.
- Identify new sales opportunities and maintain and manage existing client relationships within the assigned territory.
- Maximizing visibility and participation in industry related gatherings including (but not limited to) local Realtor functions, marketing meetings, conferences, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field and/or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of one to two years in sales and marketing with a client centric focus (knowledge of the real estate community is a plus) *with the right prospect willing to train*
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Sales Force experience is a Plus
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and has the ability to be a positive, creative, and motivated team member.
Old Republic Title offers outstanding benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), accrued vacation and sick leave, etc.). If you are a driven, enthusiastic sales professional looking to join a dynamic team of escrow professionals please contact us today!
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.