We have an opportunity for an experienced Commercial / Builder Services Escrow Officer|LPO in the downtown Seattle area. The applicant should be an energetic, motivated, and a personable individual to service our dynamic and growing commercial / builder services department. Must have experience in closing commercial transactions, excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and possess a truly positive, team-oriented attitude. Must be able to handle a heavy workload efficiently and accurately. Manage the entire closing process for all parties involved, maintaining compliance with Company and Federal compliance. Ability to write professional correspondence and routine reports.
- 1+ years of experience as a commercial escrow officer/LPO preferred
- Active LPO license
- Active Notary license or ability to obtain
- Organize and prioritize several projects simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good technical and computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Regular attendance, being punctual and dependable
- Ability to work overtime as requested or needed
- Flexible to meet changing priorities
- Must be able to get along with coworkers, being a leader and mentor to other employees
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks with a great deal of accuracy with minimal time and/or incomplete information
- Must be able to work hours to help meet the needs of the customer
- Ability to work well and communicate clearly with all others
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.