Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Commercial Title Examiner in our Minneapolis, MN office. This position will:
- Perform title examination and examine the chain of title for a wide range of commercial orders.
- Abstract and analyze records, such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, vital statistics, and plat and map books, to determine ownership and legal restrictions and to verify legal description of property and completeness of records.
- Resolve most issues such as missing information, incomplete, inaccurate or contradictory information contained in the title documentation.
- Prepare initial title commitment, preliminary report or proforma based on the application of procedural guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience in the title insurance industry required. Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- 5+ years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.